You may use the TEXATA name and its graphical representation (“TEXATA Logo”) to refer to The Big Data World Championships only in accordance with these TEXATA Logo Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
The TEXATA Logo is among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines will provide you with conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use. However, preserving and strengthening our identity can only be achieved through your understanding and cooperation in using the TEXATA Logo consistently throughout the world.
The TEXATA Logo is a typed drawing in a deliberate font and colours. The following illustration below is the only rendition of the TEXATA Logo to be used.
Care should be taken to provide sufficient contrast between background color and the TEXATA Logo to ensure good contrast and clear legibility.
In order to ensure sharp reproductions of the TEXATA Logo, the width of the TEXATA Logo should not be printed smaller than 30 pixels high minimum.
Area of Non-Interference
The area of non-interference is a clear zone around the TEXATA Logo. In order to ensure visibility and impact and to present the TEXATA Logo without competition from other typographical or graphical elements.
Avoiding Improper Use of the TEXATA Logo
- Never reproduce the TEXATA Logo from unauthorized artwork.
- No modifications to the TEXATA Logo, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings are permitted.
- Never present the TEXATA Logo using negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction.
- Never confine the TEXATA Logo tightly in a band or bar.
- Never present other seals, logos or other marks in close proximity to the TEXATA Logo.
- Do not use the TEXATA Logo in association with any third party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the TEXATA Logo.
- Do not use the TEXATA Logo outside the relationship agreed upon by TEXATA.
Use of the TEXATA Logo on the Internet
- The TEXATA Logo will be provided by TEXATA and must be displayed in the manner specified in these Guidelines. The presentation of the TEXATA Logo must include a description of your relationship to TEXATA. In addition, the TEXATA Logo must be linked to the www.TEXATA.com website.